Recital Terms & Conditions
- Registering for the recital via payment or filling out the recital information form is considered an agreement to these terms and conditions.
- Recital times are first come, first served. Once a recital is full, registration will be deferred to the next available recital.
- Recital Registration Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. We suggest waiting to see if you have a conflicting event rather than immediately registering when slots open.
- Past-due accounts will not participate until all fees are paid in full.
- Customers on Automated Payments will still need to register for the recital separately.
- Lessons On The Go will not automatically register you or charge your recital fee unless by request.
- Registration is only open to LESSONS ON THE GO students.
- Lessons On The Go and its staff are not liable for any injuries, damages, accidents, etc. that may occur at or in regards to this event. By registering, remitting payment for the recital fee, or filling out the registration information form, you release Lessons On The Go, LLC of all liability, damages, or potential damages herein.